Account
Please wait, authorizing ...
Not a member? Sign up now

Account

Please wait, authorizing ...
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This is just my opinion on what I found to be easy

This is just my opinion on what I found to be easy 3 months 36 minutes ago #7805

Smithing: Levels 1--15: Just mine some tin, copper ore, and smelt it into bronze bars. After that you can smith them to RuneScape Gold create weapons. Keep doing this until Smithing is at level 15. Levels 15 to 31: You can now mine or melt iron. This isn't a great option as iron cannot always be made into bars. I tried this, and it is the worst method to reach lvl 31. Instead, complete The Knight's Sword quest. It's simple and will instantly increase your smithing level by 31.

Levels 31-99 The time is now to buy a little bit of iron and coke and begin smelting. Make sure to buy 2 times the amount of iron for each pound of coal. 15 iron, 30 coal). It is not necessary to smith them. Just sell them on the Grand Exchange (G.E.). Today, every steel bar that is sold at the G.E. earns you 914 gp.

When you get to about 1 million gp, if you're sick of smelting steel bars, calculate how much gold ore you need to get to 99 smithing and purchase all the gold ore you can. You will lose some money quite a bit, in actual but don't fret because by making rune-related items, create, you will be able to get all of it when you reach around level 85.

Tips: I discovered that I am now at lvl 68 and need 1 million gp to purchase all the gold ore that will allow me to get to 99. I will mine the required coal and then smelt 15 bars when I am able to melt a different type of metal (for me, it's at lvl 70 with addy).
As I advance in my level, I will be able to smith the weapons I want, and then I can sell them for more money and gain exp. I will sell at G.E.

This is just my opinion on what I found to be easy. Please let me know if you don't like it. If you would like to include me in your circle of friends, or send me a message, my name is Zoku012. I hope this helps those of Buy OSRS Accounts you having a hard time with this tedious ability. Good luck everyone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: jf-user
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Colors